Re: Zaino group buy information

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 23:20:16 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph DaVolio <DavolJ@olympus.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 1999 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: DML: Zaino group buy information

> It is your preference, but it sounds like both Finish first and this Zaino
stuff are the same. The small discounts they are giving are the same as
well. Like I said in a previous message,
-------------------------------

I asked Sal if Zaino was similar to Finish First and here is his response...

Wrong..... Finish First and Zaino are two completely different systems..

Please give me a call and I'll fill you in.....

Below is a customer comparison between the two posted on the Durango message
board. Check it out

[ Dodge Durango Owners Board ]

Posted by Cliff (Cliff) on June 03, 1999 at 18:42:03:

by Greg (nsane1) on June 03, 1999 at 17:02:29:

I have been a part of the F-body board since it began. A little while
back there was talk about Finish First, people liked it and then a group
purchase came about. I decided to jump in and see what it can do to my
black Formula. When I got the stuff I used it and it seemed to do a good
job until I took it into the sun. There I saw, to my astonishment, more
scratches, swirl marks and spider webs than I know I ever had. I
instantly went back to Maguires and the problem seemed to go away
although I could still see things at certain angles. Later there were
posts about this product called Zaino from Zaino Bros. I waited until
others tried it because I didn't want thie same thing to happen again.
When a group purchase came about I jumped in as well. After using Zaino
my car looked as good if not better than if it were new. I swear that
this stuff is magic. I have had people come to me and ask what I use on
the car it was amazing. If this stuff can make a 1993 BLACK car look
great imagine what it can do for a new car. I wish I had Zaino back in
1993. This is my experience but I will not use anything but Zaino on my
$30,000 baby.

Cliff
Black Ram Air Formula Firebird
White SLT+ Durango

I have also culled several more posts from the D forum and posted them up at
http://www.mikesdakota.com/zaino.html

This is not to say that Finish First isn't a good product, I'm sure it is.
But as far as I have been able to determine if you want the absolute best
polish available, Zaino is the way to go.

I have also updated the group buy page on the DML homepage. It now has all
the information for the group buy.

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
              '93 V8 4X2 MarkIII
Houston Area DML Meet Page