RE: Tailgaters and a spank tonite

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 10 1999 - 04:31:46 EDT

GO Ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always got to beat the rice rockets!!!!! I'm with you
on the windshield washer and tailgaters. Works like a charm. Either that,
or a HARD brake followed by a quick pedal to the metal in third at 70 mph.
Scares the *%$! out of them when they see the truck is actually STOPPING. I
have perfected this technique. Don't try it at home kids and make sure
there is not a car behind them too close ;-) Maybe one day my back bumper
will eat a rice rocket with that move. Just too much fun to pass up. I
know, I know I'm crazy. Later,

Ryan LeBlanc
1997, CC, 5.2L, 5spd, 4x2
http://home.earthlink.net/~rleblanc1/dakota.html