RE: DML:tailgaters

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Sat Jul 10 1999 - 11:45:15 EDT

Crazy and dangerous, would cause road rage. Everyone needs to realize, in
todays society, you never know what the other guy has in his vehicle. Many
carry a gun as standard equipment now. Ones idea of a tailgater varies by
ones perception. Marbles out the window or some other equally insane answer
to a tailgater could result in criminal charges and injuries to other
innocent travelers on the same roadway. Crazy, insane, and just plain
stupid. Sorry for the puter rage this idea gave me.

At 11:08 AM 7/10/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Although I woudn't suggest this, my fatherinlaw is an old trucker and he had
>a way with dealing with tailgaters......MARBLES and lots of them! He'd just
>pour some out his driver window and watch the fun....actually he did this
>for the more troublsome drivers who were doing more than tailgating, but I
>had to throw this story in. Like I said, NOT a suggestion, just an anecdote
>on what others have done. Crazy huh??!!

Bob Hardt
Aiken,SC
99 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, Leach headers, Flex-A-Lite dual 12" fans,
Quick D intake, 180 stat