Re: Confirm my theory--crappy factory batteries

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jul 10 1999 - 12:58:51 EDT

>Confirmed! Mine went South last week, it was only 15 months old.
>R.I.P.
> Alan S.
Still on my original factory battery and I've had the truck for 45
months. I've had other (brand x) factory batteries go bad within 24
months, but the Dak's still running strong. My wife's 95 Intrepid factory
battery only lasted for 47,000 miles. I guess it was defective. Maybe
they last longer here due to an absence of cold temps?

Richard in SA