RE: Re: Re: MP3 player for truck

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 10 1999 - 13:17:47 EDT

I think what was propossed was using a CD reader for storage of your music.
Along those lines you could use a multidisk CD drive (NEC 4x4 and 4x6
drives, or the TEAC 8x6)for storing your music. On the average a song is
about 3min duration, or in MP3 about 3-3.5mb, the average CD can hold 650mb
or you can have approx 185 songs per CD. Now if you have a multidisk CDR
you'll have more music than you'll know what to do with. Just a thought....

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd