RE: DML:tailgaters

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 10 1999 - 14:03:57 EDT

When I used to drive an ambulance I used to come across folks who loved to
tailgate an ambulance. Since these rigs were pretty beatup all you had to do
was drop into neutral and stomp on the gas which would send a plume of
thick/choking black cloud out the exhaust. They got the point real fast. And
if they kept it up there was always the Motorola...

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd