Sticky questions

From: Kevin Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sat Jul 10 1999 - 22:00:54 EDT

Three things:
        1.What is the best way to remove the original labels off my 99 Dak. They
currently are a dark Blue on a Solar Yellow Truck....go figure? I'd keepe=
m,
at least the side "sport" stickers, if they were black..(I plan on puttin=
large black strip on the tailgate at some point, like the old chargers).

        2. I went to my dealership lookin for a catalog listing all the extras I
can throw at my Dak. In particular I was looking for dressings, like the =
ram
head on the tailgate, door dressings, etc. They had NADA! Where are you g=
uys
finding these Ram Head vinyl stickers, and other Dodge specific stuff??

        3. Speaking of removing adhesive things, I put the smoke rainguards abov=
the driver and passenger windows, but I goofed. They are about 1.5" from
where they should be, unfortunately as soon as the damn things came in
contact with the truck...that's where they stayed. I put the other in a
similar spot to balance the screwup...that way I can say "sure, that's th=
way they're supposed to be!". I didn't want to rip them off. Is there a w=
ay
to either remove and reinstall them or simply remove them with no traces =
of
the adhesive???

Thanx Dudes...and Dudettes

=A0