Re: pictures of a zaino shine :)

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 00:34:36 EDT

I don't know what your talking about.. I don't see a shine, all I see is an
ugly painting of some guy on your door

J/K :)

nice lookin shine... maybe.. just MAYBE I will actualy try this Zainos out...
I have been hearing this about them for a while, on a few different
bbs's/mailing lists.. but, I always ignored them, thinking they were just
hoaxes like all the other cleaners/protectants that you see on info-mercials
at 3am.

My one question... how much does the whole kit cost? (including any
cleaner/pre-wax/wax, etc etc etc)??