RE: crappy batteries (ATTN: Patrick)

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 00:15:49 EDT

Hey Patrick,
Ok, I can try to beat it. I've had about 7 or 8 flat tires since I got my
truck because I have the worst luck with running over nails :-) That is why
i have 3 spare tires: The stock spare, the firehawk that a nail blew out the
sidewall in (now occupied with a tube and mounted on a stock rim) and I
don't know if I ever told you, but when I ordered that replacement tire,
they must have got my order messed up cuz they sent me 2...i paid for the
second one so I have it, unmounted in the original packaging :) AND, my
brakes went bad at 27,700...my paint is chipping on my hood, my IAS motor
went out around 20,000, my stock tires went south at 14,000, my check engine
light comes on once a week, hmmm...what else can I think of? hehe :-) BEAT
THAT!! :)

Later!

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.