RE: RE: not roadrage (non Dak)

From: Craig Baltzer (Craig.Baltzer@anjura.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 01:20:05 EDT

Ah yes, the road god who's judgement is supreme: "I don't have to pull over
since I'm speeding anyway and the rate I'm doing is plenty fast enough for
you". Doesn't matter how fast you're going, the left lane is for the
"faster" traffic. If you can move right, then you should and let the guy by
rather than making him/her "find a way around". Idiots parked in the left
lane are what cause the cutting in and out as people try to "find a way
around". I'm not saying that you have to slow down to get into the right
lane to let the guy by, but if its open and you can continue at your same
rate of speed then you should move over and let the faster guy through, not
block him and be ignorant about the whole thing...

Craig