Re: RE: RE: not roadrage (non Dak)

From: Peter L Anthony (panthony@pcn.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 02:14:08 EDT

Or, you could drop the hammer andsee who wusses out first,
 of course that's how I got embarrassed by a toyota tercel (no speed
limiter) when my truck stopped going any faster at 105 and he just walked
past me at 100 ? Go Figure, My dak's got twice the HP and cost twice as much
but he took me anyhow? Damn!!!
oh well,