Re: mods anybody?

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 03:34:01 EDT

1)If you have an automatic transmission. Get it to shift better by this
"free" trick...
follow link to:
http://www.jcj.net/dodgeram/trans_adjustment.htm

2) get a catback system. I didn't like the side exhaust pipe on my 97
dakota so i had all that removed and have dumps as soon as the muffler comes
out.

3)port your throttle body and get a K&N generation 2 clone. I can hook you
up with something similar to that except it's a polished alumium pipe that
comes out to a round K&N filter for about 130. I don't know exactly why
because my uncle owns a speed shop in houston and he gave me the setup i'm
talkin about for free....

4)if you are now still craving for more power. get electrical fans and get
rid of that heavy bulky clutch fan.

5)get a better ignition. (i am gettin an astro jet pulse amplifier from
boog) and i'll tell you how it works out. you can get one for 20 bucks. to
see their advertisement... goto:
www.astrojet.com

6)if you have very high gears (numerically lower) like 3.55s or something.
upgrade to 3.90s. A set of that costs 219 bucks plus about 250 to install

7)supercharge it! but that costs 3 grand???
-Dester