Re: RE: Exhaust size for a V6

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 10:14:33 EDT

I had a 94 Dakota with the V-6 in it. I put a 2.5 pipe on it with a
flowmaster, and free flow cat. 1) it REALLY sounded like shit, kinda like
those rice burners (pissed of bee). 2) tre truck ran great at first, then it
really ran like shit. There wasn't enough back pressure. Maybe I did
something wrong. I'm by no means an exhaust expert. But thought I would give
you warning. If it works for you, let me know. I would love to put an
exhaust on my new dakota.