Re: Next Shock? How to get out the factory bushings?

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 13:59:31 EDT

Find an air impact wrench for the front shocks. when I did mine, I couldn't
get them loose so I took it to a repair shop and they charged me $16.00 to
put on both front shocks. They just used the air wrench and zipped those
nuts right off. NOTE: this is a good excuse to buy yourself an air
compressor and air tools!

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
              '93 V8 4X2 MarkIII
Houston Area DML Meet Page