Re: RE: mods anybody?

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 18:01:32 EDT

I'd go with the 3 inch pipe. you can get a 3" to 3" plastic sleeve connector
for about 6 bucks (i think) and then bend it in all the places you want it
to come out and it'll goto the filter. The 6" K&N should have a round
opening with a ring clamp on the end. that's how mine is.... and i just put
that over the 3" pipe and clamped it. REMEMBER to get brackets to support
the housing. My piping is polished alumium which doesn't heat up badly due
to it's metalic characteristics, and it's also light.
ABS? are you trying to say PVC? or maybe i'm not thinking right coz i'm sick
-Dester