Performance Throttle Body Parts Available???

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 19:07:22 EDT

Frank/Bruce/Patrick/Anyone:
I am doing some thinking about TB's/porting mine, and such. I am seeking all
options I have for some mods for my TB. One of them is saving some money, and
doing it myself. I know of course it will not be as good as having your guys,
the pros do it, but it will save me some money. I have about 5 pages of
detailed info concerning porting and polishing TBs, from when I first joined
the DML(when TB mods were really hot) Also, I do not want to open my bores up
at all over stock, thus simplifying thigns greatly. I simply would like to
grind the ridges down on the top of the TB(around the top of the bores), make
a more smooth transition for air going into bores, and do some type of the
ever-so-famous air hat bolt mod/bot mount change, maybe to the S Bolt Mod.
Anything else I can do myself?
Then, of course, polish it up somewhat. I do not want anything fancy or
something extremely tricked out.

My questions:
Does anyone or would anyone sell throttle blades(the thinner machined ones,
maybe even stainless steel/aluminum) or performance throttle shafts
separately that would fit my stock unit? How about any other tricked out
parts that will fit my TB? I just do not want to spend alot of money, even
though many people have cut us deals, on aftermarket TBs.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6