Re: Tailgating was: not roadrage (non Dak)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 20:03:09 EDT

Hmmmmm... That's an interesting twist there Bob. Don't know that I've come
across that one yet, but it sounds like the lug nuts out the window mod might
work in this case. ;-) What really bugs me is when traffic is all locked up
across all the lanes and some dipstick feels the need to ride your a** even
though there is absolutely no where to go. It hasn't happened much now that I
put that big ole tow ring (that Kyle suggested) in the receiver hitch! For
some reason folks don't like to get too close once they see that thing. :-)
Tom

P.S. Before some of you boys get all hot and bothered about the lug nut thing,
I'm J/K, J/K, J/K!!! :-)