Re: Chryslers at Carlisle / MD, PA, VA Meet

From: kris hines (smokin_rt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 21:58:22 EDT

rich, i would like to have a meeting but annapolis is about 2 1/2 to 3 hr.
drive for me i live in cecil co. maryland maybe if we had enough people
interested in meeting i wouldnt mind makeing a day out of it. let me know if
you find anything out ill try to attend but cant promise. and yes i thought
it was great to see our canadian friends come all the way to carlisle for
the meet, and listen to me complain about a 2-3 hr drive i should kick
myself in the head.
kris
99 deep amythest R/T