Re: RE: mods anybody?

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 23:20:58 EDT

Hi Garrett,
I'd go with a 3" OD pipe that way you'll have plenty of air regardless of
what mods you end up doing. Besides, it would look more "racy" with a big
air tube. Buy a 3" (ID) K&N cone filter, the pipe will slip right in. I
recommend Quick D for the filter. I bought my 9" cone from Tony and got a
great deal.

Gilbert Vega 98 BL CC R/T