Re: DML:tailgaters

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Sun Jul 11 1999 - 23:28:27 EDT

Maybe I am thick or something, you do not see the problem in this? Why even
bring up stuff like this on the DML? Think about all the others that have
to put up with this on the roadway, innocent followers behind the
tailgater. Come on, can we end this tailgater post, this is not beneficial
to anyone...

At 05:29 PM 7/11/99 EDT, you wrote:
>I've got a buddy that when he is on his motorcycle he carries a pocket full
>of old,used lug nuts. If anybody follows to close he starts droping them one
>at a time and letting them bounce off the pavement........"must have run
over
>it on the road officer?!?"
>
>Mike R.
>'97 CC Sport 4X4 V8