Re: Please Help 2

From: fdedip (fdedip@whale-mail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 00:34:01 EDT

HEY!! What's with that "wimpy V6" bit? Only if you get a
CC auto! Believe me, with a RC, 5sp V6, you can leave just
about anyone standing at the traffic light (Mwha ha ha!)
Hell, I left a V8 Dak standing last night! (CC, 4x, lifted)
Course, they had to blaze by me later, to prove their macho.
(shrug)
BTW, if you all had ever BEEN to Tacoma, you wouldn't even
consider one! Me, I'm not buying a Toy...ota until they
make something called a Walla Walla.
Flip
'98 V6 Sport