Air intake - point

From: Kevin Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 03:22:03 EDT

        I'd like to follow up my comments regarding my homemade ABS plastic Air
intake set-up. Although I have not done any buisness with Tony (Quick-D
Manufacturer ;-)) I must say that I've heard only good things about his
Quick-D kit! It looks great and installation is a breeze.
        My idea on the other hand, is not as easy to put together and doesn't ha=
ve
that same appearance.
I must admit, white PVC would probably look .....well different, but I do=
nt
mind the looks of the black. Plus I did it more for performance than for
show. Just my opinion....

Kevin ~Stinger~ Hoegen
'99 Dak Sport CC V6 Solar Yellow
E-mail:=A0 hoegen@kersur.net <mailto:hoegen@kersur.net>
Future Dak Site: www.kersur.net/~hoegen <http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen>

And before you ask....Tony didn't coax me to say this ;-)
=A0