Re: RE: mods anybody?

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 04:33:42 EDT

YES!! this is what i've been trying to say. my uncle owns a speed shop in
houston and when i went down there. he saw my PVC piping intake and laughed
like hell (he owns a FEW high 11s civics) so he took my truck to the back
and gave me a alumium tube (made for a civic) but it has a 3" opening. gave
me a sleeve to connect it from the hat to the tubing. it's a great tube.
polished alumium. i have it on my truck right now and if you want. i'll call
him and see how much he wants to sell it for. he also has K&N filters for a
good price.
-Dester

anyone else interested??

> Does anyone on the DML know where I can get aluminium tube, and where I can
> get it mandrel bent. Also, what is a good size K&N cone filter for the
318?