wiper blades

From: mrdancer@mail.camalott.com
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 09:13:53 EDT

Not sure if this will come thru, since I'm on vacation and replying thru a firewall
server....

On the wiper blades, it's REAL simple - go to NAPA and get some wiper blade snuggies, they
are only a coupla bucks and act as helper springs on your wiper arms. They aren't the
goofy-looking aero thingies, in fact, most people don't notice them unless you point them
out to 'em.

Do they work? Well, I've had cheap Wal-Mart Anco wipers on my truck for 2 years now and
they still wipe like new, no streaking, plus they wipe bugs and stuff off. Since I live
in this hot TX heat, the blades aren't supposed to last more than a year (yeah, hot
weather is harder on rubber blades than rainy weather, believe it or
not!).

This message was sent using Camalott Endymion MailMan.
http://www.camalott.com/