Re: K&N FIPK GEN-II

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 10:47:59 EDT

Kevin,

According to the technician I spoke with at K&N, it should fit without any
problems. The TB isn't any bigger (except for the bore size which doesn't
matter anyway) and the brackets on the V6's are identical to the V8's.

I personally haven't tried it but I don't physically see any issues from
the schematics on one of the other DML'ers website.

Bernd