Re: Wiper Blades

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 12:29:42 EDT

At 09:15 PM 7/11/99 , you wrote:
>Who's had experience with good wiper blades.

Don't waste your money with any expensive gimmicky super-dooper coated
whatever blades. Go to Wally World and get a set of Ancos and with the
money you save over the fancy ones, get a bottle of Rain-X. Use the Rain-x
regularly and the cheap blades will work better and last longer than the
expensive ones. Hell, most of the time you won't even have to use the wipers.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

I wanted to do something nice so I bought
my mother-in-law a chair. Now they won't
let me plug it in. -- Henny Youngman