Help me lift my '92 2wd.

From: Jetmugg@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 17:44:34 EDT

Maybe you guys are getting tired of hearing this, but here goes - Since I
installed a set of Air Ride ride control springs on the back of my '92, I
love the slightly lifted look (about 2" or so.), and I need to get my front
end up to match, and to allow for some slightly taller tires (time for tires
too.). If I could find a set of HD springs to fit the front, or some sort of
front end lift for my '92 5.2L Club Cab, I'd be thrilled. Please scratch
your heads, and let me hear the ideas.

SteveM.