Re: Going to change oil on '99 R/T for first time

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 19:17:19 EDT

At 07:01 PM 7/12/99 EDT, you wrote:

>I haven't crawled underneath her yet, but I'm guessing it's just as straight
>forward as any other change, right? My past few cars have been pretty easy
>to get at for the drain plug, and filter... but I have heard horror stories
>of other cars (specificaly foreign) with really hard to get at filters/plugs
>Any comments?? :)

Straight forward and easy access. With care, you can keep oil spillage
from the filter to the minimum. I put the passenger front on top the
curve in front of my house. It saves me from jacking up and setting up
the jack stands.

LOL

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red