Re: air intake

From: Ryan Krokosinski (ryan@equinoxfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 23:23:42 EDT

They are screw-like things but are very hard to unscrew. One worked for me... the
other didn't. Just undo the 10mm bolt on the top, passenger side of the box. Once
you've done that, break off the plastic rivet that holds the intake tube to the
front of the fender. After that just pull up HARD on the whole box. This will break
the 2 plastic screw things that hold it down and you will be able to remove it from
the studs it sits on. I think in most cases the plastic screw things need to be
sacrificed.

Ryan K
'99 R/T RC