Re: life in the big Ram

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 02:42:11 EDT

Miggity Mike (i love sayin that)

R/T launch is pretty quick, I can take a lightning up
to about 35-38 then he walks all over my ass up to
about 115. I have raced the same guy about 10 times
now, I will nail him off the line, but he spanks my
bootie in 2nd and up. We started at a freeway
entrance, I passed him on the way up through the
carpool lane, but when Mr Eaton really kicked in, I
was toast, we slowed down at about 115 for me
(limiter) and he had to be goin about 125. He's a very
cool guy though, those trucks are ugly(that flareside
thing looks like doodoo), but rather quick.

  Vortech >=]

Later
Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T