RE: Re[2]: 4x4 242HD conversion

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 07:07:49 EDT

Thanks for all the info guys. I really appreciate it. I guess I'll just
have to live without full time for a while longer. :( I just thought it
would have been great for those winter days when you've got a combination of
icy patches, then bare patches and then snowy patches. I seem to be a bit
of a worry wart leaving part-time engaged in a situation like that,
especially if turns are involved. Another sound reason to lease my vehicle.
Jason's is now worrying that I'm gonna trade this on in for yet another new
Dak :) Thanks again!

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd