RE: Tread Lightly Dakota

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 08:50:35 EDT

Thanks Jon!
I've sent an e-mail to the Tread Lightly organization asking if they have
any background on the DAK. Don't know if D-C would even respond to an e-mail
inquiry on that. Hmmm, lets see... do we know anyone at D-C from the list?
Hmmmm... how about it Mr. Kurtz! Any old info. floating around in the truck
studio on the '96 Tread Lightly Dakota?

Let me know if you can find anything, I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks!

Duff