v-6 flowmaster

From: Crawdaddy (lilblakv8dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 11:23:53 EDT

Sorry, I am kinda behind, but thought I would comment
anyways. I had a 90 v-6 dak, I put a 3chamber (read
quiet) flowmaster on it... couldn't even hear it at
any rpm. Had it on for about 2 months then had it cut
off with a piece of pipe in it's place... in other
words, I was running just a converter. Well, guess
what? not much louder, had a good sound at idle, but
that was it. Most people around here with gm 4.3 have
the same kind of setup I had, they are WAY louder...
so, that means it must be the converter, which looks
like a muffler to me (it is HUGE) I still have that
3chamber if someone wants it, single in single out
(crawdaddy@colla.com) if you want it.

I now have a 98 RC w/ 318. I have a 2 chamber dual
outlet... much better! I am going to have my cat cut
off and dual it to the flowmaster until I can afford 2
new ones (2chamber of course!) Then I will have that
one for sale. My wife's ram has a 360 with straigh
glass packs... very loud... fixing to put some
flowmasters on her's.

enough said now.. If you want my old one, please email
me personally, seeein as how I don't get to read my
dml much anymore.

===
Geoffrey Gaskin Swartz, Louisiana
LilBlakV8Dak@yahoo.com or Crawdaddy@colla.com
UIN # 2325710 (ICQ)
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/lane/3116 (under construction)
1998 RC Black Sport V8 auto 3.55 Stockland cover, Flowmaster, K&N, Ventvisors,
Wiper cowl, Kenwood sound, Soon computer and wide meats!