towing issue??

From: Crawdaddy (lilblakv8dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 11:54:18 EDT

Sorry, I are kinda dumb, butt.... if the R/T could tow
more before now, why is it that because DC says it
can't tow as much, that it can't??? I believe that if
it could tow it before, a new sticker saying it can't
won't make it any less of a tow vehicle. I don't have
a clue as to how much mine will tow, but as long as I
can hook up to it and start rolling, then hell, I am
going to pull it! I just ordered the hidden hitch
from summit, to go behind my roll pan, and I am
picking up my 5x13 trailer thursday. I am going to
pull my Wolverine and 1100 Shadow and all kinds of
junk on it. If my truck won't move it, I will hook it
up to the wife's ram (360, hd trans cooler, class III
hitch).

Really, what is the deal!

Not trying to make an issue, but piss on ratings! What
is going to happen, a cop is going to pull you over,
weigh your trailer and give you a ticket for it?

Just my thoughts
===
Geoffrey Gaskin Swartz, Louisiana
LilBlakV8Dak@yahoo.com or Crawdaddy@colla.com
UIN # 2325710 (ICQ)
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/lane/3116 (under construction)
1998 RC Black Sport V8 auto 3.55 Stockland cover, Flowmaster, K&N, Ventvisors,
Wiper cowl, Kenwood sound, Soon computer and wide meats!