Re: Dak stalling again!!!

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 16:32:44 EDT

Jon,

My dak was doing the same thing a few months ago and it started about the same
as yours. It would run fine and then stall. When you start it back up it would
run fine with no indication that anything happend. As time went by it started
getting harder and harder to start and I couldn't figure it out. Finally took it
to the dealer and they found a bad ignition relay. Made sense, only had the
problem after it got hot and later on it would only restart after it cooled down
for ten to fifteen minutes. If I wold have had to fix on my pocket it would have
cost around 40-50 for the relay from the dealer. Only place to get it. Hope this
helps.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport