Re: differential question

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 17:10:50 EDT

If you can spin one tire one way and the other turns in the opposite
direction----it IS an open differential. My old 87 would sometimes leave
two black marks, but only when taking off straight and the weight was evenly
distributed. I know it was an open, because I had to put a rebuilt one in
it from Jasper. My 95 does the same thing.

--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6