Re: Re[2]: Tuff Country 5.5" lift--Group Buy

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 17:25:32 EDT

John et al,

Sorry to be late in sending this, but I have been busy. I was handling the
group buy, however, it is not practical for me to continue with it.
John...please handle the group buy. I am currently on a business trip in Fl
for the next two months then, once I return, I will be moving two weeks
later. So, as you can see I will have no time to handle the buy...so
John...please continue on and thanks for helping.

Russ