Re: USVI or BVI DML'ers?

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@Icc.vitelcom.net)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 14:25:31 EDT

Hey Travis,
I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon. In case nobody told you, you're
supposed to "do" things other than truck-watching on a honeymoon :-)
I'm on St. Croix. You wouldn't have seen me anyway cause I've been up
north(atlanta). I just got back last night. I never thought to get the dml
stickers-I figured no dml'ers would ever come this way. Maybe I'll get a
sticker just in case.
Dr. Pat