SoCal Dodge Truck & SUV Show - Dinner night before

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 01:34:48 EDT

To all those staying over the night before the show, or are in local
area and want to join us. The motel is the MOTEL 6 in San Dimas on
Arrow Highway, just east of the 210/57N.
On Saturday evening around 7 pm, I propose for all of us interested to
meet at the motel 6 and and go to dinner at one of the best steak houses
around. This is Pinnacle Peak, in San Dimas on Foothill, just west of
San Dimas Avenue. Very good steaks and inexpensive. Yes, they have
chicken too! Let me know if you are interested. We should leave
promptly at 7 PM from the hotel. No reservations accepted at the
restaurant, but they take lots of credit cards.
Jim