Re: Kenne Bell Cold Air Intake

From: Gordon Adams (rtgordon@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 09:38:36 EDT

>Any feedback yet on the Kenne Bell intake yet?

Yes, I called on friday the ninth, and they said that the part was shipped
and my credit card had been billed. Yesterday, I got a letter stating that
my part is on back order and should be shipped out in a week?? I will call
and check when they open.

>Kenne Bell is sending out a catalog to me today, so maybe there's a
>picture and a good description

got the catalog last week. no picture of kenne bell intake. It is the same
catalog they have had for a while.

>If it's worth changing from the K&N II

It is a little cheaper, and its airbox is completely isolated from the
engine (i doubt that will make a noticable difference), but if it does not
rub, or make noise (whistle or hiss) it may be worth it. As for performance,
I hope to have it by Friday, so I can take it and do some 1/4mi runs. I
hopefully will be pleased.

gordon