RE: NEW possible options -R/T Towing

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 16:17:15 EDT

4) my options.....Well after owning my club cab R/T for a year and three
months(27000miles) I've decided I'm gonna look into turning it in. I
usually get a new vehicle about every two years, and this towing problem may
give me the opportunity to turn it back in. My reason is that I just bought
a house and need a vehicle that is a little cheaper. I'd love to keep it
because it is by far the best vehicle I've owned, but this towing problem
will give me the chance to turn it in and maybe get into something else. I
pay $366 a month which I can afford but with everything added up...mopar
PCM, service, etc....it would just make me happier to have a break from
Chrysler for a little while. Never have I had to open up a complaint with a
car maker to get something done. So if anyone is looking to get into an R/T
before I check into turning it in here it is....an immaculate 1998 black CC
R/T, homebrew air intake, tonneu cover, tail light covers, side tinted
windows, and ASP pulleys. Payoff is $21000 but I'm just looking to turn it
over to someone. And if by chance I can't turn it back in I won't be all
that upset. My other option is to finance it and keep it, which I'd love to
do also, but times call for cheaper car payment.