rod holder install

From: brent kane (thekanes@netzero.net)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 21:23:41 EDT

Hey everyone, I've been lurking in the shadows for some time now, and have
come up with a question I hope someone out there can help me with. I have a
99 Dakota Sport which I use quite a bit for surf fishing. I just bought an
all aluminum rod rack at a great deal, just can't figure out a way to mount
it. It hs an alumin plate about the size of a liscense plate with holes for
mounting at the corners. As you all know, there isn't enough steel up front
to mount this to. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance, Brent.