RE: resetting computer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 23:23:16 EDT

Kevin,

Disconnect the NEG side of the battery. Go into the cab and turn the key
into the START position and hold it there for about 10 seconds (this blee=
ds
out any left-over energy in the system). Now reconnect the battery and
drive the truck for a minimum of 30 miles for the computer to "Re-Learn" =
the
settings (and new parts).

That's all there is.