Re: intake tube

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 02:15:44 EDT

An alumiumized polished tube for you dakota with a connecting sleve. 2 clamps
for the connecting sleeves from air hat to alum pipe. K&N air filter
(conical one) and a mounting bracket will cost you 130 bucks. this is the
setup my uncle put in my truck and it looks great. i just got some chrome
paint and painted the air hat so it'd look like the intake tube.
-Dester

but the airhat doesn't shine quite as well as the pipe does