RE: Re: Pics of Tuff Country lift kit are up!!!

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 10:35:26 EDT

I am working on getting a firm price from TC as we speak. We had a
descrepancy between what they quoted Russ on 6-30-99 and what they trold me
the other day. I emailed them and am waiting for a reply. I will keep all
who are interested updated. I did find out that they will be coming out
with optional skid plates to cover the added drop mounts and T-bar brackets
for you who would want such a thing.

John McKinney
98 4X4 V8
Los Banos, CA