RE: Fan Mod ?

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 12:40:38 EDT

I think that will be the next thing I do. Redundancy is always a good thing
when you go off road. At least with the dual 12's if one goes bad, you'll
have some cooling ability and not get stranded. That's the reason I won't
go with the single 16".

I'll run mine with a thermal-switch, but also add a toggle so I can turn
them on when I want.

John McKinney
98 4X4 V8
Los Banos, CA