MP valve cover leaks

From: Todd Flummer (mustang@netunlimited.net)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 16:33:19 EDT

Anyone having any leaking problems with there MP valve covers. Mine seem to
want to leak from the filer holes. Both on the pcv side and the filler
side. Any suggestions on how to fix the problem. My good looking motor is
beginning to have a not so good looking look.

But on another note after 17,000 miles pull the dip stick and my eyes
couldn't believe it. The oil looked like I had just changed it but instead
it has about 2000 miles on it, pretty clean running motor.

Todd
www.netunlimited.net/~mustang/