Re: Good truck! Not for RT owners!!

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 18:59:52 EDT

I did my dad a favor and moved a few of boxes of grapes (he makes homemade
wine). I moved 55 count 'em 55 boxes @ 40 pounds a piece now the payload on
my truck is supposedly only 1800 pounds and yes 55 x 40 = 2,200 #'s. Truck
performed like a champ the motor felt nothing. I just had to be a little
carefull with the shitty roads on Long Island. And yes she was dropped to the
floor, but still ran like a champ.

Joe G.
Black '98 Sport plus 318 4x4 and a whole lotta haulin'!!!!

<< > You all are probably just gonna go "Yeah, so?", but I was