Re: Engine swap

From: Derek Brooks (DEREK00@prodigy.net)
Date: Thu Jul 15 1999 - 21:52:12 EDT

the 360 and 318 are the same exept for one of the motor mounts passanger
side i think so basicly all you should have to do is a bolt in you should be
abul toget most everything you need from the parts bin at the dealer also
you will need an electric fan the flat nose of the truck is just a little to
short for the standard fan