Re: intake tube

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 16 1999 - 00:09:24 EDT

AT my uncle's speed shop in houston. it's a mandrel bent tube that comes
from the air hat and goes into the engine compartment. I WISH I had a
scanner. but if you want to contact him.. his phone number is 281-498-1611.
 His name is mark and just mention you know "chuong" and he'll hook you up.
-Dester

OR. you really should let me talk to him, because i don't know if he'll sell
it to you for the price i can get it for thru me.